Introduction to Empty the Bank
Empty the Bank is another impressive release from Pragmatic Play. It allows you to join forces with a charming and experience Cockney burglar in an attempt to clean bank vaults. It is set on 5 reels and 20 paylines. This slot game fits perfectly on Hold &Win series and comes with several special symbols. With an RTP of 96.48%, you can be sure to land high rewards. The whole gameplay will give you memories of Guy Ritchie’s classic film. Empty the Bank slot is available to PC and mobile users. Feel free to join the whole action from the comfort of your seat as you unlock some thrilling bonus features and rewards.
Where to play Empty the Bank?
You can play the slot Empty the Bank at the following Cryptocurrency Casinos
Features and Gameplay
The real action takes place in what looks like a downtown location while the atmosphere is filled with rocking 60s thug music. The animation of the main character will keep you busy since the partner in crime can’t stop mouthing off. Pragmatic Play uses Poker Cards (Jack to Ace) as the low-paying symbols blended with mid to high-paying symbols such as:
- Gold Coins
- Green Bank Notes
- Gold Bars
- Bank of Jewels
- Jeweled Crown
The Bank Robber is the game wild symbol, while the two Bank Safes act as the scatter symbols and appear only on the 1st, 3rd, and 5th reels.
Grab your robbery gear and safe-cracking tools to start your heist journey. You will need to adjust your bets first. The +/- buttons help you set your coin size and number of coins per line. An Autoplay feature allows you to set a number of automated spins. The “Spin” button will set the reels on the motion.
How to Win
Your winning spree requires you to land 3 or more matching symbols on an active payline from the leftmost reel. The Wild symbol substitutes all other symbols except the bonus symbols to form a winning combo. The Jeweled Crown is the highest-paying symbol. Here are some exceptional bonus features:
Empty the Bank Respins – The feature unlocks a new expendable grid that can go up to 6 rows by 7 reels. During this feature, you will have Money Symbols with random multipliers plus special symbols. On top of the 3 symbols that triggered this bonus feature, you will have 3 respins that reset back when you land a symbol on the reels. This feature ends by filling the entire grid or by missing to land a symbol in 3 respins. The special symbols offer unique rewards as follows:
- Money Symbol – Rewards randomly between 1x and 10x your stake. All symbol values are added up during the respins.
- Walkie Talkie – It randomly rewards plus 1x or 2x to Money symbol value on the grid.
- Computer – Doubles the values of Money symbols on the screen
- Burglar – Steals all money symbols from the screen to create room for more symbols
- Alarm – Increases number of respins to 4 and awards x1 multiplier on the total bet.
- Drill – Opens closed spaces on reel 1
- Hammer – Opens closed spaces on reel 7
- Ladder – Opens closed spaces on the fifth row during the first hit and on the sixth row during the second hit.
- Safe Door – Awards x1 multiplier during each hit and landing 3 of them open the vault, giving you a chance to win 10,000x your total stake.
- Buy Respin Feature – This allows you to purchase and activate the Empty the Bank Respin Feature for 80x your total bet.
- Ante-Bet Feature – Increase your chances of triggering the bonus feature during the base game with extra Bonus symbols on the reels. This feature disables the Buy Respin Feature.
Empty the Bank is a high volatile slot that can be boring during the base game but exciting when you trigger the bonus round. The payouts are generous, and the soundtrack integrates well with the game theme. You can try this game for free or play for real money on Pragmatic Play casinos.