Have you ever wished to enter the lawless Wild West and cash out up to 44,440x while at it? Well, you should play NoLimit City’s release titled El Paso Gunfight Xnudge. It is a video slot released in April 2021 with 5 reels and refined depictions of the ’80s. The game focuses on the main character, Dallas Stoudenmire, and is set in a saloon bar. It has an RTP rate of 96.06% and a maximum of 43,334 pay lines. Both mobile and desktop devices are suitable to play the highly volatile game.
Features and Gameplay
The high-tempo saloon bar soundtrack keeps you an alert when playing the game as you navigate the bullet-ridden user interface. Only high and extremely high volatility options exist, which means only gamers who can keep up will enjoy El Paso Gunfight. The games’ icons include the cards A, Q, K, J, and 10, all of which have low multipliers. The fun comes when the reels stop and show a combination with the following high paying symbols:
- Stoudenmire xNudge Wild
- Marshall George Campbell
- Gus Krempkau
- Johnny Hale
Landing a Skull Scatter symbol means you have unlocked one of the many bonuses featured in the game, while the Skull Jumping Wild symbol is your door to Gunfight Spins.
Before going to the shooting range in El Paso Gunfight, you have to adjust your bet size and choose a stance. The stance changes with the flick of a switch located just above the reels. One set is the high volatile 4-3-3-3-2 formation, while the other is the extremely volatile 2-3-3-3-4 formation. You can set your bets to any amount between $0.25 and $50 per spin.
How to Win at El Paso Gunfight X Nudge
Payouts are triggered when you land 3 or more matching symbols on the reels. When the reels stop with card icons only, your original bet gets between 0.08 and 0.92 multipliers. More spins give you the chance to unlock the following features and bonuses:
- Stoudenmire xNudge Wilds Feature: Stoudenmire xNudge Wilds are placed on reels 2,3 and 4. They nudge all other reels to appear fully and raise the multiplier by 1 with each nudge. In case they appear alongside another wild, the multiplier value of that wild is added, which can potentially increase the multiplier to 9x
- Deputy and Marshall Raid: Landing a Deputy symbol or the Marshall George Campbell icon only transforms low-value symbols into 1 randomly chosen low-value symbol. Landing both icons on the reels transforms the other characters to a random low-value symbol, widens the game to 4x3x3x3x4, and transforms the two heroes into wilds
- Gunfight Spins: 3 scatter symbols landing on the center placed reels triggers 8 free spins. You can switch to high volatility or extremely high volatility before playing with the free spins. In each spin, the scatter symbols transform into jumping wilds for more bonuses
- Deputy of Marshall Gunfight Spins: Landing 3 scatters in the middle reels, and either the Deputy or Marshal symbol triggers 9 free spins. The spins are Deputy Gunfight Spins or Marshall Gunfight Spins, depending on the combination you had
- Drunken Gundfiguth&r Spins: If you land on 3 scatters and both Marshall and Deputy badges, Drunken Gundfiguth&r Spins are activated. In this, you get 10 free spins on a 4x3x3x3x4 gaming area and 5 Jumping Wilds
- 4 Dead in 5 Seconds – Landing all 5 symbols in one spin activates the 4 Dead in 5 Seconds feature. The Stoudenmire wild expands to cover all 3 middle reels, and the games awards you a chance to re-spin
Buying Bonuses – This allows you to activate the bonus game for 80x your total bet.
Where to Play EL PASO Gunfight X Nudge
You can play the slot El Paso Gunfight X-Nudge at the following TOP Cryptocurrency Casinos
El Paso Gunfight Xnudge is action-packed and comes with lots of bonuses. The 44,440x payout is one of the highest from a Nolimit video slot. Playing the extreme volatility mode allows you to cash out maximum amounts from your bets as you relieve the explosive Wild Wild West. Therefore, it is no surprise that the game has caused waves and amassed a massive following in the short time it has been in existence.