Rollbit Introduces Game Changing Zero Gas Fee NFT Marketplace
Rollbit, an online Crypto Casino at its roots has created an NFT Marketplace after its entry into the non-fungible token space with Rollbots. They are changing the game with a Marketplace that eliminates the dreaded Ethereum network gas fees. Holders of Rollbots can also stake their NFTs on the Marketplace and earn a share of the entire Marketplace trading profits. No Gas Fees have arrived.
Rollbit NFT Marketplace Basics
- There are ZERO Ethereum network gas fees for trading on the Marketplace.
- You can use Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin to purchase NFTs on the Marketplace.
- There is a 5% transaction fee when selling an NFT, paid by the seller.
- There are no listing fees when adding or removing NFTs for sale to the Marketplace.
- All NFT collections on the Marketplace have to be whitelisted to avoid fake replicas.
- Currently over 120 NFT collections are supported.
- Marketplace is easy to use and navigate
- Rollbot owners can stake their Rollbots and earn a share of 50% of the Marketplace profits.
- Rollbit is working on many improvements including support for NFTs based on different token standards.
Using the Rollbit NFT Marketplace.
The Marketplace appears to have been developed to be minimalist, easy to use and navigate. For most users it will be very straight forward. Typically, Marketplaces use Ethereum for trading NFTs, Rollbits Marketplace supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin for cryptocurrencies. This is a positive change.
Sellers can currently list NFTs from 121 different collections. They can list CryptoPunks, Bored Ape Yacht Club, Mutant Ape Yacht Club, Goons of Balatroon, and The Humanoids to name a few. There is a full list at the bottom of this article. Rollbits says they are working on adding more collections to their whitelist. Vetting each collection allows them to avoid unscrupulous types from adding fake NFTs to the Marketplace. This continues to be an issue with other NFT Marketplaces. We feel the whitelisting of NFT collections is an especially important part of building confidence and encouraging adoption of a new Marketplace.
Currently sellers can only set fixed prices for their NFTs. Rollbit says they are working on a solution for adding bids and bets to listed NFTs. When sellers do complete a sale, a 5% transaction fee is deducted from their asking price. There are no Ethereum network gas fees and there are no fees for the buyers. There is already seemingly built-in unpredictability with some cryptocurrencies. Getting rid of the added unpredictability of gas fees is downright amazing and we feel a game changer.
Buyers can easily withdrawal NFTs they have purchased to their personal Ethereum wallets and without hassle. They can also easily store them and relist on the Marketplace for sale. The Marketplace will provide a suggested value which is based on market conditions and the rarity of the NFT. Additionally, if they have a gambling side to them, they can list their NFT in a Rollbox. They would then share in the earnings from users attempting to win the NFT. Check out our article on Rollboxes and how they work.
Rollbots and Earning a Share of Marketplace Profits
Rollbit has its own NFT Project called Rollbots. Each Rollbot comes with unmatched utility for its holder:
- Each Rollbot has a Rollback of 5-20%. This gives the holder that additional percent cash rake back in wagers on the Casino and Trading platform.
- Each Rollbot has a Rollbox revenue share of 5-30%. Holders can share in the profits if they choose to add their Rollbot to a Rollbox.
- Each Rollbot has a Market Stakes value which gives the holder a share of 50% of the Marketplace profits when their Rollbot is staked.
Getting Started with the Rollbit NFT Marketplace
Getting started trading on the Rollbit NFT Marketplace is easy as 1-2-3. If you need some help along the way Rollbit has added very helpful guides to its blog section.
- Create an account on Rollbit.com. Please use code: highrollslots when signing up.
Because Rollbit is also a Crypto Casino it may not be available in some territories to certain users. For those users, they created an alternate Marketplace only version which is just the NFT and Crypto Trading Marketplaces. There is no access to the Casino or any gambling components whatsoever.
- For restricted areas create an account on Rollbot.com here. Please use code: playnow when you sign up.
Rollbits platform could be a major contender in the next evolution of the NFT Marketplace. If Rollbit continues to innovate and correctly markets what they have here it should be a home run.
NFT Collections Whitelisted by the Rollbit Marketplace
The following NFT Collections are supported by the Rollbit NFT Marketplace.
- 0N1 Force
- Adam Bomb Squad
- Art Blocks
- Avarik Saga
- Bastard Penguins
- Bored Ape Yacht Club
- Boss Beauties
- Bubblegum Kids
- Chibi Apes
- Chill Frogs
- Cool Cats
- Crypto Chicks
- Crypto Punks
- CryptoDickbutts S3
- CryptoHoots Steampunk Parliament
- DAO Turtles
- Deez Nuts
- Dirtybird Flight Club
- Eternal Royals
- Fly Frogs
- Galactic Apes
- Gambling Apes
- GenX by HOK
- Goofy Oversized Optics People
- Goons of Balatroon
- GRILLZ GANG
- Gutter Cat Gang
- Habbo Avatars
- Infinity Frogs
- Knights of Degen
- Lazy Lions
- Lofi Kitties
- Loopy Donuts
- Magic Mushroom Clubhouse
- MutantApe Yacht Club
- NFT Worlds
- Northern Guilds – Guild of Thor
- OpenSea Collection
- Outlaw Gals MC
- Paladin Pandas
- Pixel Foxes
- PLAY SQUID GAME
- Primate Social Society
- Pudgy Penguins
- Qubits On The Ice
- Rebel Seals
- Sad Girls Bar
- Sappy Seals
- Skvllpvnkz Hideout
- Sneaky Vampire Syndicate
- Sora’s Dreamworld
- Sup Ducks
- Super Shiba Club
- Superlative Secret Society
- The CryptoSaints
- The Divine Order Of the Zodiac
- The Doge Pound
- The Heart Project
- The Humanoids
- The Meta Key
- The Ninja Hideout
- The Sevens
- The Surreals
- Tropical Turtles
- VOX Series 1
- Wicked Hounds
- World of Women
- Yakuza Cats Society